I would like to invite you for my Equine Photography Workshop held in Poland in 2022. This event will take place at my stud farm Stajnia Podolin - a breeding farm of magical Gypsy Cob horses, located in the heart of the oldest European mountains, Owl Mountains, in the town of Pieszyce - 1 hour drive south of Wroclaw. Your transport from Wroclaw airport or bus station can be arranged.
This Workshop is an exclusive and intensive four-day program that provides an equine photography masterclass, various photo-shoots and post-processing classes, combined with a pleasant atmosphere and lots of fun. I will help you obtain all of the necessary skills to take amazing equine portraits and action-shots in natural and unique locations. Working with a intimate group of passionates of photography who want to broaden their knowledge in equine photography, we will be covering everything from the basics to advanced topics and share with you all of our tricks, tips and skills and help you make YOUR photography better than ever!!!
Language - this workshop will be provided in English language
- during our first meeting I will share with you my gathered knowledge while working with horses during shootings, as well as some tips on how to create your portfolio, how to work for clients, the most advantageous frames, movements and settings for our models, how to promote your work and other ideas which might apply for you photography business.
- two following days are dedicated for intensive practise, during photo-sessions we will work with exciting range of equine models of different sizes, colours and breeds. From sunrises to sunsets (or even late at night hours) we will photograph horses in motion at liberty in open space, portraits with black and natural backdrop of our gardens and forest, play with special effects and artificial lighting. Our last photo session will take place in unique one-in-a-kind location, planned as a surprise of this Workshop.
- last day we will meet again for post-processing classes, during a few hours of editing photos I will share with you my favourite tricks, post shoot review and in-depth advice on how to select and edit your photos.
If you would like to see how my workshops look from behind the scene, please take a moment to watch this clip:
Price 1150 USD includes
- Non-refundable deposit 400.00 USD
- Transportation from/to Wroclaw city (airport, bus station) and during the workshop
- Theoretical, practical and post-processing classes with Katarzyna
- Catered meals (breakfasts, lunches, dinners)
- 3 nights accommodation at the guest house with multi-bed rooms
- Non-commercial use of photos: (portfolios, social media & exhibitions)
- Cancellation & travel insurance
- Costs of arrival to/from Wroclaw
- Full permission to use photos taken during the workshops - pariticipants can expand their right for commercially use (image sales, participation in competitions) of images taken during this workshop for an extra fee 1200$USD - this upgrade is for life-time and can be done any time before, during or after workshop
Number of participants
Maximum number of participants: 10
Out of concern for the quality of the transferred knowledge I organize my workshops for small groups. We take a great care for comfort during our photo sessions and work in intimate groups is my priority.
Arrival & departure
Our first class will take place afternoon 15th of Septmeber. Please plan your arrival to Wroclaw on the Thursday 15th of Septmeber before 2pm.
Our last class will be scheduled for the morning of the 18th of September. Please book your departure from Worclaw for Sunday the 18th of September not ealier than 4pm.
Your pick-up and drop-off can be arranged throughout the city of Wroclaw
Please bring with you a DSLR or Mirrorless camera, 70-200mm lens (or simillar) - most of the sessions will be adapted to the telephoto lens space. Don’t forget to also bring a laptop with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom software.
experience & Difficulty level
This workshop is dedicated to people who already have a basic skill in photographing. Whether you are a beginner, a hobbyist or a skilled photographer, you are more than welcome to join us - our workshop will help you find answers to your questions, guide you in developing your own creative vision and will let you to boost your portfolio.
If you are ready to join this adventure, my website will guide you to the next step, where conditions of participation can be found. Only by accepting all the terms, your application for participation in this event will get on the waiting list. After accepting your application of participation, you will receive an email with confirmation and further instructions for spot reservation.
If you have any other questions regarding this event, please don't hesitate to reach me via contact page.